Starting My Own Game

my future projects..



Earlier this year I decided to launch a few e-book products related to the Malaysia market, something I have not really done since the days of M-ideas.And because of that, a lot of stuff needed to be translated to Bahasa Melayu, including BM to English….

So this month I tried to create a promotional website purely in Bahasa and that’s what I ended up with. Not bad right, but you have no idea how many takes and super-edits I had to do to get just that.

Also, it’s pretty difficult to talk about Internet marketing in BM because of all the jargons.I already started in 2006 where I attend lot of pre-seminars, courses, buying e-books. Then I hv 2 keep eyes on my studies n finish my college in May,2007 (finally managed 2 finish my final year project…huhh….tq 2 mr.sadiq) I thought to b back on my track….but my bad n hard time, i unable to perform on my interest project 4 almost 1 year(huuhh..don’t ask me bout tis time ler..) until May'08 i got a new engineering offer.

Time passes by so fast, and the whole of last year I was busy learning web programming in asp, php and mysql . One significant thing is I did manage to do programming on web designs n databases. I expect to move to Bandar Utama, PJ in next month coz my company is transferring there …I also remember a few products I tried 2 do last year, but the rest is still a blur…

Anyways, I hope to finish my 1st project before this year end, thanks to Mr Anthony (software engineer) whom has guided me to all the way to master my programming skills….


Hope you enjoy reading my blog,









M. Kumar - B.Eng(hons)



"NO ONE LIVES LONG ENOUGH TO LEARN EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO LEARN STARTING FROM SCRATCH. TO BE SUCCESSFUL, WE ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY HAVE TO FIND PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY PAID THE PRICE TO LEARN THE THINGS THAT WE NEED TO LEARN TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS".