A Good News For All !

Launched my 'Part-time: Work Online At Home' Website
( Parttimejobs2u.Com)





I almost forgot to write blog last month coz was so busy getting ready to launch my website offering complete Malaysian part-time jobs with consultation service. Whenever I skip updating my blog with new posts, it usually means I’m working on a new project.

As all my friends know that im not only entrepreneur, coz I got another new job offer from a German company demanding a good career of my lifetime. So I joined this company recently on May, n now i starts on my challenging engineering projects.

As some of you may know, I started off my online marketing career as a part-timer. Although that was more than 2 years ago, I learnt a lot from my full time job as a design engineer about scripts and programming. So it was quite easy for me to adopt the technical skills that required to work online at home. Since I was able to generate income from internet, I shared my successful skills with my few jobless friends and part-timers whom wants to increase their income. I taught them the concept how to create the part-time fortune through online and offline. My friends apply the same techniques that I taught them to earn income and so we decide to work in a team now to share the same skills to those whom need it.

For my dear friends reading this blog too, I will create a membership website where you can get a lot of high value services, such as get hired with the best and perfect part-time jobs for you from the job market, plan to build your own business from the ideas that you learnt at job environment, starting home business with no capital, know the secrets to secure a government job & personal coaching on part-time jobs that you preferred either online or offline and even turn hobbies into business which requires very less capital. Among the best services we provide a for valued members from Our Membership site are:




  • To select the best part-time job for you. You will get an e-book which have the complete directory and sources for your reference to find the best part-time job in Malaysia and also secrets to secure a government job.




  • Recommends a HOME-BASED job related to your personal hobbies and interest so can enjoy work on your favorites part-time job that you like.




  • We will offer personal consultation on how to turn your hobbies, interests or your job experience knowledge into a business and gain attractive profit either online or offline. Get paid 5-10 times higher, enjoy more time freedom.




  • Offering all the tools and practical ideas for you to work from home and gain passive income (without any capital)



  • We offers the best HIGH VALUE BONUS ever available on the market as supporting tutorials for you to create internet income consistently at home.


Unlike many membership sites that you can see on the internet, I want to keep this simple and make sure I can fullfill my own promises of delivering useful services to members as what is offered in the website. Registration is limited to members, which means now I’m accepting only a small group of people only so that I can concentrate to provide a quality consultation services to members. The good news is that this membership is free currently, and I will convert to a paid membership website in the nearest time. So its a great opportunity for you to starts-on without spending a single cent from your pocket. Futher enquires about this service contact us by mail@parttimejobs2u.com


by M.Kumar